We hope you and your family are in good health during this COVID-19 pandemic. We are excited to announce that Jones Tax Group will be reopening our office as of today. We are also able to provide you services virtually if you would prefer to meet from the comfort of your home.
Our communities have been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing is sure: our office’s commitment to your safety.
As we adjust our schedules and office flow to support recommendations by the CDC, we ask for your patience and understanding as we move through different phases of reopening.
Here’s what you can expect from Jones Tax Group during this time:
1. Signage at the public entrance of the facility to inform all employees and clients that they should:
avoid entering the facility if they have a cough or fever
wear facial coverings
maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another
not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
2. All employees have been told not to come to work if sick.
3. All surfaces in our office will be wiped down stringently and regularly with the appropriate disinfectant to maintain office cleanliness. Deep cleaning will also be regularly performed throughout the office.
4. Handwashing will be required upon entry and hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the office and made available to all clients and employees.
5. A limit of 10 people allowed in the office at any given time to make social distancing easier.
6. Our office will continue providing virtual appointments to those who would prefer this option. Please let us know if you would like to avoid coming in during this time and would like to schedule a virtual appointment.
7. We will gather information through as many contactless ways as possible.
8. We will communicate any changes as we move through this process.
We are excited for the changes we are bringing to our office to keep you and your family safe. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we navigate this difficult time. We are doing everything in our power to help reduce the potential spread of the virus while also continuing to provide our clients with the highest level of tax services. If you have any questions or concerns we encourage you to reach out to us.